What Does Breast Cancer Feel Like
One should have the idea in itself as to what does breast cancer actually feels like. So, what can be done here: is to provide with some realist checks as to how to proceed and how to identify whether or not the proper steps have been identified to get rid of the breast cancer symptoms.
- A: Know what breasts look and feel like: It is to make sure that the breasts constantly change for a woman during puberty, to adolescence, childbearing age as well as the menopause. The fundamental reason is the progesterone and estrogen levels in the body.
- B: The changes are needed to be identified; Some of them include:
- Change in shape and size
- Any change in skin texture example puckering and dimpling.
- A lump or thickening that is different from the other part of the breasts.
- Some part of redness or lash all around the nipple.
- Some sort of swelling in the area around the collarbone or the armpit.
- Any sort of discharge around the nipples; either one or both of them.
- Constant level of pain in the armpit. Either one of them.
- Changing in the position of the nipple, either turning in or changing position.
- C: Examine and feel the breasts for yourself: To make it pretty sure that whether or not the changes that are happening in the breasts and the surrounding areas are normal or not. First observe in front of the mirror, and then decide to make it sure that any changes are abnormal or not. Also, make it sure that anything abnormal is not present in the surrounding areas of the breasts.
- D: Do not take it lightly, and decide to take an appointment with the doctor or the skin specialist to make it sure that changes that are observed are not dangerous in any of the possible sense. It is highly important to notice the fact that the early changes are needed to be diagnosed and hence the life expectancy is changed by the early diagnosis of the entire issue.
- E: For people who are aged 50 and above it isÂ best suited for them to get used to attending sessions of proper breast screening, as it can help a lot to get rid of the problems that can arise of the breast related infection.
Â Breast cancer is fully treatable if the primary level diagnosis being carried out and the results being found as soon as possible.